Since I haven’t been great at blogging, I thought that this blog challenge might just get me back into gear. Thank you to Patti, for sending this to me to get me motivated!!
20 Random Facts About Myself
- I have 3 beautiful children. A boy and a girl and an angel baby.
- I am half Japanese and half Hungarian.
- I hate water chestnuts.
- I have moved over 15 times.
- I love lasagne; it is my most favourite food.
- Clowns scare the crap out of me.
- Butterflies also scare the crap out of me, and no I don’t like moths either.
- I like to think that I have a great sense of humour.
- I have really awesome friends, whom I love very much.
- Currently, we have 2 cats in the house
- I love to sing, but I’m not very good at it, but I don’t care.
- I love to dance, I’m not very good at that either, but I don’t care.
- I love my career; I am the Director of Client Services with a Premier Google Partner.
- I have an addiction to the game Candy Crush…I am currently on level 2034
- I have dieted my entire life.
- I don’t like my feet being touched.
- My favourite colour is green.
- I love my hair, I barely go to salons or get it cut, it just grows, and I love it.
- I make damn good banana bread.
- I have two tattoos.
Day 1 down! Feel free to try the 30 day blog challenge along with me! 🙂