List 10 Things You Would Tell Your 16 Year Old Self, If You Could
- Don’t quit school
- Quit smoking now
- Go to University
- Don’t become a pregnant teen, I want to preface this with, I do not regret having my kids young. But it did make life a little harder to get through.
- Don’t let Nicole go.
- Kids are stupid, ignore them.
- Learn to speak Japanese, fluently.
- You are thin; don’t worry about what your family says. You’ll wish you were this weight again for years to come.
- Your mother has serious mental health issues, you’ll have to live with it for now, because there isn’t much you can do, but you will get through it.
- The emotions you feel now are relevant for now, but it’s nothing compared to the love, heartache, happiness, sadness, and pride that you will have in your life.