Ok, so I am still trying to catch up here, so this is really day 3, but we’re just a little behind.
20 Facts About Me
- I have 3 kids.
- I have a job, in sales.
- I have some really great friends!
- I am separated from my ex and am hopefully going to be divorced soon.
- I recently had my gallbladder removed.
- I hate butterflies.
- I struggle with my weight.
- I struggle with my self-esteem
- I struggle with depression.
- I love chocolate, a lot.
- I drive a 12 year old Pontiac Vibe.
- I live in Pickering.
- I am Canadian.
- I have long brown hair.
- I love ice cream, too much.
- I love to play cards, though I never get the chance.
- I bake an amazing banana bread.
- I am half Japanese and half Hungarian
- I love to read.
- I love to travel.
That was harder than I expected it to be, I could have gone way more in depth, but I chose to leave it fairly open, I feel like I can expand on these in upcoming blogs as part of the challenge or not.